Essential Oil Massage in London
Essential Oils/Aromatherapy can be added as an accompaniment to any therapeutic massage, providing a guest with a highly enjoyable and beneficial enhancement to any Synergy Massage session. Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from plants for healing. Although the word makes it sound as if the oils are only inhaled, they can also be massaged into the skin. If you are in the London area, and you are looking for more information about essential oil massage, then you have come to the right place! In this article by Synergy Massage, we will talk about the benefits of Aromatherapy/Essential Oil Massage. Read on for more information.
Essential Oils at Synergy Massage in London
Below is a list of commonly used essential oils and the benefits associated with each:
- Peppermint: Asthma, colic, exhaustion, fever, flatulence, headache, nausea, scabies, sinusitis, vertigo
- Lavender: Stress, anxiety, sadness, agitation, allergies, asthma, chicken pox, colic, depression, ear aches, insect bites, migraines
- Eucalyptus: Arthritis, bronchitis, cold sores, colds, coughing, fever, flu, poor circulation, sinusitis
- Tea Tree: Antiseptic, anti-fungal, infection-reducing, rashes, burns, dandruff, acne, lice, warts, insect bites, psoriasis
- Lemon: Cleansing, purification, digestion, cough relief, nausea, depression, stress, insomnia, asthma, colds
- Tangerine: Antiseptic, sedative, anti-coagulant, anxiety, circulation, dizziness, energy, digestion, bacterial infections, anger
Common essential oil blends include:
- Headache: An effective blend of our pure Peppermint and Lavender essential oils specifically formulated to naturally relieve all types of headaches caused by tension, stress, anxiety and migraines.
- Sinus: Powerful, pure essential oils are carefully formulated to naturally relieve stress related tension and headaches as well as mental fatigue. This blend is great to use for an instant pick-me-up for sharper concentration and mental focus throughout the day.
- Loving Life: Using essential oils to give your life a little love, this sweet floral citrus blend is a simple way to feel naturally lovable.
- Life in Focus: Want balance in your life? Life in Focus blend is perfect to add balance and focus to any environment.
- Happy Life: With a citrus and light herbal scent, this blend uplifts, refreshes and energizes. A great way to brighten up any dull day.
What are some of the benefits of essential oil massage?
Some of the benefits of Essential Oils/Aromatherapy include: assistance regulating both male & female hormones, relief of menstrual cramps, stimulation of the immune system, a decrease in congestion, relief of tension headaches, improved energy, relaxation of muscles, reduction of inflammation, improved sleep, aiding digestion, and improving blood circulation. Of course, the recipe and method of application will differ to achieve different outcome and benefit.
Essential oil massage and aromatherapy can be experienced at Synergy Massage in London. Pair these therapies with other massage forms, and feel yourself slip into a deep relaxation! For more information about essential oil massage at Synergy Massage in London, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. Click here to find our contact information and to fill out our contact form.