All patients should read the following prior to visiting our centre:
- You will be required to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to or on the date of the visit and PASS. You will also have your temperature taken.
- If you feel at all unwell in the days leading up to or on the day of your appointment, please contact us to reschedule.
- The majority of paperwork (including health history forms, consent forms) can be sent to you by email prior to your appointment. You may complete applicable forms electronically or bring the completed copies to your appointment.
- All patients must have their own mask/face covering to be admitted to the clinic. Masks must be worn during treatment.
- Do NOT bring in personal gloves. There will be many opportunities to access hand sanitizer and perform hand hygiene within the clinic.
- Please limit amount of personal belongings brought into clinic.
- You must attend clinic alone, unless medically needing an accompanying person. (No guests and extra visitors at this time.) If you require another person to be with you, please arrange and confirm this with the clinic prior to your appointment.
- No walk-in appointments at this time. Please arrive on time to scheduled appointment or you may be rescheduled. Please do not arrive early or late.
We are now accommodating appointments Monday – Friday with some extended hours. Appointment times have been lengthened, as well as time between appointments to allow for complete disinfection of treatment rooms.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you again soon!